Any person 16 years of age or older is eligible for enrollment. Those under 18 must have approval from their parent, home school, and ELAOC (East Los Angeles Occupational Center) Administration. Enrollment must be confirmed by attendance at the first class meeting. Under the continuous enrollment policy, vacancies at the first class meeting will be filled immediately.
Certificate of Completion
Closing of Classes
Fee Information - All fees must be paid at the time of registration:
- Class material fee: varies by class
- Book fee: varies by class
- Student Identification: $10 per school year.
Refund Policy - Fees will be refunded only under the following conditions and a $20 drop/withdrawal fee will be applied.
- Student withdraws and requests a refund within 7 calendar days following the first scheduled class session after enrollment
- The fee was paid in error
- Class is closed by the Administration